(1) Once the client agrees with the quotation, the two parties will sign a non-disclosure agreement.
(2) The client will provide annotation principles and data. Flow will clarify the details of the annotation principles and make suggestions on data annotation.
(3) The data will be annotated according to the agreed principles, and the quality control mechanism will start to operate. Flow will make a one-time submission or multiple-time submissions of the annotated data according to the client’s needs.
The unit price is the minimum annotation unit. Different quotes are generated according to the type of annotation tasks, cross-platform needs, data complexity, review mechanisms, time of delivery, etc. For a more detailed quotation, please contact us.
The annotation team will remain flexible about the project schedule according to the client’s needs.
The following formats are available:
- PASCAL VOC
- Customized format, e.g. XML or JSON.
Flow will approach the client to make sure that they are on the same page in the first week after the project starts. Then, the two sides will reach a consensus on the integrity of the annotation principles and the quality standards.
＊Quality has been a high priority. Data will always be strictly reviewed by the Flow team before they are delivered to our clients.
● There are various types of transmissions, including compressed files and the folders of the client’s cloud storage, e.g. AWS S3, box, and Google Drive.
● Flow provides AWS S3 bucket and Access Key for clients to upload their data.
● The data annotation specialists at Flow will access the data from the URL list provided by the client. The data will automatically be linked to the URL.